Saturday, October 01, 2016

Surprise chicken jumped out of man's car

A man captured this unusual scene at the Ladymead retail park in Guildford, Surrey, with his car dashcam, which he was using for the first time on Monday.





Jay Fernandez and a friend were heading to get something to eat. The 35-year-old said: "The man had his arms full and he popped the boot open.





"He waited for the boot to come up and the first thing I heard was my friend saying ‘what the hell?’ and then I realised what was going on and the chicken had jumped out. My first thought was that it was odd, why was the guy driving around with the chicken in the boot?


YouTube link.

"Straight away I looked at the guy’s face and knew he had no idea what it was doing there." He added: "I don’t know what the end result was as I had cars behind me and had to move. I couldn’t tell you what the fate was for the chicken. I am sure someone must have picked it up."

1 comment:

Ratz said...

Even my limited lip-reading skills can tell what the man says when the boot opens!