Thursday, October 06, 2016

Woman fears her home is haunted after seeing rotary washing line violently shaking

A woman is wondering if she caught a poltergeist on camera



A rotary washing line which began shaking violently in the back garden of a house in Armthorpe, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, has left the woman who filmed it scratching her head and asking whether her home has been possessed by paranormal spirits.

Lyndsey Mann, who filmed the clip at around 1.30pm on Monday afternoon admits she was left "shaking" after the encounter, which happened on a still and clear afternoon, with no apparent sign of what was causing the rotary dryer to rattle violently. Lyndsey said: "Me and my mum was there as well as my daughter and my nephew and we were very scared I was shaking!


YouTube link.

"It lasted about five minutes. It started while I was filming my daughter and nephew on the trampoline. I have no idea what it was, it's only on a ground spike. People think it was a mole but the movement was way too violent to be a mole, I don't believe in paranormal but that seems the only option. I've never seen anything like it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a future sinkhole. I would let the council know immediately.