The Brandon Police Service in Canada have said an unused syringe found in a child’s treat bag on Halloween was not malicious, but simply the fault of a cat.
On the evening of Oct. 31, a 13-year-old girl and 15-year-old girl said they found the syringe in a treat bag after returning home from trick-or-treating.
According to BPS, a pet cat had spilled a box of insulin syringes, knocking one of the unused needles into the Halloween candy bowl.
When the girls came to the home for candy, the syringe unintentionally ended up in one of their bags
, police said.
Post a Comment