A Derbyshire firefighter has freed a frog which became stuck in a vacuum cleaner used in a pond.
A fire spokeswoman said a man walked into Alfreton fire station on Saturday afternoon with the frog which had been accidently sucked into the device.
The man had been cleaning his garden pond when the accident happened, he contacted the RSPCA who were unable to help him. A firefighter eventually managed to release the frog unharmed.
The spokeswoman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue described the rescue as "a bit of an unusual one".
Post a Comment