Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Builder photographs 'ghost' boy

A builder demolishing an old school discovered this eerie image of a young boy in a mobile phone picture taken of the site.

The snap of the part-demolished brick building seems to show a boy aged around eight with short hair and wearing old-fashioned clothing, standing looking into the camera.

Workman John Fores, 47, only spotted the shadowy figure when he was looking back through the photos.



He was carrying out demolition work on the site of Anlaby Primary School near Hull, East Yorkshire, and took several snaps to record the work.

Mr Fores said: "I took a few pictures and at the time didn't notice anything. But when I put the pictures on the computer and I saw the figure, the hairs on the back of my neck stuck up. I couldn't believe what I had seen. I didn't believe in ghosts but since I got this picture I am not so sure."

The school, which is still in use, was built in 1936.

No comments: