Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mystery of strange creature washed up on Welsh beach

This mysterious creature has been washed up on Tenby’s South Beach.



The photographs were taken by Peter Bailey from Tenby, Pembrokeshire, who was walking his dog along the beach on Friday evening.

He said: "I was taking my dog for her evening walk across the beach when she started acting out of character by howling and running round in circles.



 "I ran up to her to see if she was okay and then I came across this hideous looking carcass. I could see it had little hair left on it's decomposing body. Immediately I thought it was a horse but it had claws like a bear and the body of a pig. Surprisingly it didn't smell."

4 comments:

Rob Mimpriss said...

'But that was nothing to what came out from the sea-caves of Criccieth yonder.' Robert Graves.

Anonymous said...

FFS. It's a dead dog. Moron.

Anonymous said...

Alf took it hard after his show got cancelled.

Melora Hart said...

It's a bull terrier :(