Monday, May 28, 2007

Is this page loading properly?

I first noticed this last night, it had been working fine until then.

I'm using Internet Explorer. (Yes I know!)

When I open this page I get an error icon at the bottom left hand side of my browser. When I click on it, I get this error message.

Error message

This only happens on my main computer. On my laptop I get no error message.

I haven't touched the template. If I preview the page from the template I get the same error, but again only on my main PC, not my laptop.

Does anyone know what I should do? I spent hours last night trying to find the problem, which accounts for the slim pickings today.

Update: By trial and error I've identified that the embedded video of the beer drinking pig I posted a couple of days ago was causing the error message on my PC. I'm still a bit confused as to why this wasn't affecting my laptop though.

No comments: