Monday, February 23, 2009

Dying woman to spend £40,000 on plastic surgery to look like Demi Moore

A woman with an inoperable brain tumour is spending £40,000 on plastic surgery – so she can die looking like movie star Demi Moore. Lisa Connell, 29, will use the money her mum Angela had saved up for Lisa’s wedding to pay for her new look.

“I’ve always dreamed of looking like Demi Moore and I’m determined that when I die I will,” she said.

Despite being a stunning brunette, Lisa has never been happy with her appearance and is convinced the surgery will make her look as beautiful as Demi.



She added: “People think I’m crazy for wanting to do this, but I know it will make my last months or years happier. I want to die beautiful. This is my way of getting the control back in my life.”

In a race against time, Lisa will undergo liposuction, a breast enhancement and eyebrow lift, plus work on her skin and teeth to fulfil her dream.

But mum Angela, 48, said: “I really don’t want Lisa to put herself through this. She is a beautiful girl and she doesn’t need the surgery. It was really hard for me to accept when she said she wanted to do this but she is my daughter, I love her and I want to bring joy to her life for however long she may have left.”

No comments: