Friday, March 13, 2009

Deer stop at a beer shop

A wrong turn and an open door caused quite a commotion at a liquor store in Pennsylvania when three deer ran inside.

A young family had just left the Greensburg store when three deer darted through the open door. A clerk, texting on his cell phone, was caught by surprise.

"One almost hit me and I ducked into the lottery and as I was in there, I seen one slamming into the door over here," said Anthony Shadler.



One deer crashed into a display and another took a detour right into a closed door.

"I just went in to do my paperwork and usually I don't close my door, but that night I had closed it," said Lisa King, a clerk at Beer Arena.

Shadler says the deer made their way out of the store when they figured out how to jump on top of some shopping carts and then dive out the back door. There is no word on if any of the animals were injured.

No comments: