A post-mortem examination will not be carried out on a farmer who died after inhaling a glass of foaming rat poison while he faced eviction from his home.
Bob Dearnley, who was in his 50s, is believed to have killed himself by breathing in rat poison at Burpham Court Farm in Guildford on Thursday.
Surrey Police said a post-mortem examination would not take place because of the nature of the chemical.
The substance used has been confirmed as a pesticide called phostoxin.
The chemical is commonly used on farms to kill rabbits, rats and moles.
Seven police officers and three ambulance crew members were taken to hospital as a precaution, after they were exposed to the poison.