Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Drunken face tattoos ruin man's funeral director dream

Danny Boyes was left with a tattooed face after a drunken prank – and now fears the artwork is putting the brakes on his dream job.

The 22-year-old harbours ambitions to work in the funeral business, but thinks potential employers are being putting off by the Chinese symbols on his left cheek.

Danny, of Southwick, Sunderland, bought the three-inch symbols after a drunken night of dares and has regretted the move ever since.



Now he is in the process of having his body art removed in the hope of bagging a job with a funeral director.

The dad-of-one said: "I regretted them the next morning, especially when my mam saw them. I can't even remember getting them put on."

Danny, who is dad to Dayton, seven months, added: "I have tried every funeral directors in Sunderland and Washington trying to get a job, but I think people judge a book by its cover."

No comments: