Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Man racks up 298 nude roller coaster rides

Richard Jones, 27, rode Nemesis at Alton Towers in the nude after travelling across America and Europe to tackle 298 different roller coasters and clock up a total of 10,000 rides. Mr Jones, a Morrisons supermarket worker who lives with his parents in Churchdown, near Cheltenham, Glos., admitted the naked rides ''were very cold''.

''Ever since I was four I have been hooked on roller coasters. It's an escape from time because it takes you somewhere you don't normally go," he said.



''Hurtling along at 80mph also gets the adrenaline going. Doing it naked is a lot more difficult because it does get very cold.

''But it was still a good experience and I will definitely be doing it again in the future. I have broken world records and raised money for charity through my roller coaster riding.''

No comments: