Friday, June 17, 2011

God found in vein in woman's leg

A Wichita woman feels touched by God after noticing a vein in her leg looks like the word, God. Audreanna Phelps was at the mall Saturday when she looked down and noticed the vein. She asked for her cousin's opinion, then sent a picture to her parents. Everyone agreed it looks like the word God.

"It was more of an exciting feeling, very excited," Phelps said. "My family says in all their years of living, they've never seen that. I feel it's a unique mark and has meaning. I don't know what God has planned, but I feel like he's going to use me and I'm excited."



Phelps says she's been going through a hard time recently. Seeing the word in her vein makes her believe it's all going to work out and God has heard her prayers.

Phelps says, "you never hear of the mark of God on someone's flesh, so I really think it's unique. I would like for others to see how God is working through me. I didn't do that, how does God form through your veins?"

There's a news video here.

4 comments:

TC Byrd said...

Can you hear my eyes rolling from way over here in Mississippi?

Anonymous said...

You sure that doesn't say COD, Care Of the Devil?

Old Geezer said...

Coming soon. Watch for her leg on ebay.

Barbwire said...

At least it's a change from images of Mary and Jesus.