Sunday, November 20, 2011

When Alyssa was reunited with Holly

This is the moment that Alyssa was reunited with Holly the dog, having left her six months previously in Dubai, never expecting to see her again. Holly was put up for adoption after her family had to return to the UK. However her adopted family abandoned her.

By pure chance, Alyssa's mother Claudia was browsing a Dubai website and saw an advert saying that Holly required a home and was close to being put down. Having now re-established themselves in the UK, the family secretly arranged to fly Holly home and surprise Alyssa. This is the reaction.


YouTube link.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

The dog is soooo happy to be back and the humans are all cool and yeah, great. Even the girl is over it in mere seconds, except for the brief tears. I'm sorry, I'm under-whelmed by them. I'm glad the dog isn't going to die but he deserves a much better expression of ecstatic joy from his humans.
--a.

Insolitus said...

These poor people, failing to meet the excitement expectations of the under-whelmed Anonymous! Such cold, emotionless existence they have, like robots! Tears of joy are not enough, screaming, shouting, jumping and running, a hysterical episode or two plus hyperventilation would be the least the girl could do. They left the dog for adoption in the first place, after all.

Woogums said...

I'm sorry but I find that this little girl was happy to be back with her dog. Even if she didn't jump or shout. She still brought tears to my eyes. And we cannot juge why they left Holly for adoption. They were in Dubai and moving to the UK. They probably had money issues.. etc.

Insolitus said...

Your response confuses me greatly, my dear Woogums. Are you pulling my leg? Even in it's written form, I would think my comment was obviously sarcastic.