Sunday, November 20, 2011

Zimbabwean woman dumps six-month-old baby to date her father's goblin

A jilted woman caused a stir at the Harare civil court when she abandoned her child claiming that she is now having an affair with her father's goblin. Tsitsi Dzengerere said she can no longer stay with her six-month-old baby girl she had with Evaristo Machingauta because she is now having an affair with a goblin which belongs to her father.

Tsitsi opened up at the police post situated at Harare civil court after she was arrested for dumping the minor. She had left the child at the court gate saying that Evaristo was supposed to come and collect the child. “I dumped the child because I am now having a relationship with my father’s goblin.



“My life is far much better now, I no longer have any stress, I don't feel threatened of contracting STIs and I'm now free from any form abuse,” she said. She also said that she wanted the police to arrest her or else she was going to commit suicide. “It is better for the police to arrest me because if I leave this place I am going to kill this man or kill myself,” she said.

Evaristo said that Tsitsi was giving him sleepless nights. “I am being troubled by this woman's actions. Last Friday, she came and dumped the child at my workplace at a Service Station along Chinhoyi Street,” said Evaristo. He also said that he was giving her money to look after the child. “I have been doing the best I can in looking after the child with her, I have been giving her US$40 every month to buy food for the child,” he said.

3 comments:

Tsitsi said...

I would just like to point out that I'm not that Tsitsi.

arbroath said...

Heh heh, I did wonder! ;)

shak said...

I just got back from a week long holiday and am scanning through these. Tsitsi - Your remark made me really laugh out loud. What a coincidence.