Sunday, January 20, 2013

Boy gets finger stuck in bucket

A boy got his finger stuck in a bucket.

13-month-old Alfie Doidge had been playing in the kitchen of his parents’ home in Oswestry, Shropshire, when the incident occurred.

A crew of seven firefighters from Baschurch fire station eventually cut the toddler's finger free from the metal mop bucket.

The firefighters, along with a paramedic, arrived with hydraulic cutting equipment to release Alfie from the bucket. Fearing the machinery could twist the metal and sever his finger, they used a hacksaw to cut part of the bucket away.


Barbwire said...

No matter how careful you are, babies can find ways you never dreamed of to get into trouble.

Anonymous said...

Nothing says Smart and Classy like a star tat on the back of your hand.