Friday, April 19, 2013

Man stands at bus stop for two months waiting for love of his life

Lovestruck Vitaly Shakhnazarov has waited at the same bus stop for two months - just to meet a girl he fell for while they stood in the queue for two minutes.



Besotted Vitaly, from Irkutsk, Russia, fell head over heels for the girl he knows only as Mariana as they chatted while she waited for a number 80 bus. "We liked each other straight away and when her bus came we agreed to meet the next day at the same time and the same place," said Vitaly, 33.

"But the next day came and she didn't turn up. I waited for hours but there was no sign of her. I don't have her phone number and all I know about her is her first name is Mariana, she has dark hair, and two rings on her fingers," he explained.

Turn on captions for translated subtitles.

YouTube link.

Now he's spent two months waiting at the same stop or riding the number 80 bus hoping to see her again. "I never believed in love at first sight but now I do," said Vitaly, a freelance IT programmer. I can't believe I'll never see her again and I'll keep coming to this stop until I find her again," he added.

No comments: