A woman who trapped her finger in the mouth of a dancing Father Christmas toy had to be rescued by firefighters.
The unnamed woman dialled 999 on Saturday afternoon after she injured herself while taking her festive decorations down from her home in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
A spokesman for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters attended a property where a woman had her finger caught in a motorised Christmas decoration.
"The motor on the decoration was reversed and her finger was quickly freed. It is thought the decoration was a dancing Santa Claus toy."