Saturday, May 09, 2015

Woman attacked boyfriend after he refused to have sex with her in burrito restaurant bathroom

A woman from Oak Forest, Illinois, has been charged after attacking her boyfriend for refusing to have sex with her in the men's bathroom of a restaurant in the Midlothian suburb of Chicago, police said.



Stephanie Miller, 26, is charged with domestic battery and illegal possession of prescription drugs, according to police. The man told police he had taken Miller, his girlfriend, to the El Burrito Loco for dinner on April 25 after the two left a pub, where he said Miller had thrown sandwiches and behaved erratically.

At the restaurant, the man was urinating in the men's room when Miller followed him inside and began stripping off her clothes and asking him for sex, police reported. They said that when the man refused, Miller responded by banging his head against the wall.



As police questioned Miller at the restaurant, she was rummaging through her purse, leaving a bottle of prescription pills labelled with another woman's name in sight of officers, resulting in the drug charge, police said. Miller is being held on $75,000 bail and is scheduled back in court on May 18.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she goes in for a burrito and is incensed because she couldn't have ... a burrito.

Sorry, Arbroath, but these jokes just write themselves ...

Lurker111

Anonymous said...

Guess Obama is not the only "Crazy" out of Illinois?
There must be something in the water! Maybe it's just a liberal thing when you chase God out of the Country.

Shak said...

@Anon 2- I come here every day to enjoy myself. This is the only place I visit every day that hasn't been tainted with political comments. I find it sad when people are so obsessed with something that they cannot enjoy anything without a political slam. Please take that crap somewhere else. Let us just have this little bit of enjoyment.

Unknown said...

Shak, well put. Thank you.

SlabBacon said...

I agree with Shak.

Williamrocket said...

I agree with Shak.
I also think the name Anonymous shouldn't be allowed, I mean, it could be anyone !!!
Sorry, person who controls Arbroath, but these jokes just write themselves.
Is Anonymous with Lurker111 at the bottom the same anonymous as Anonymous ?
My name is William Llewellyn, I live in New Zealand, I stand behind every comment I make, and apologise it they are not funny.
I do try and be funny.

Barbwire said...

I agree with both Shak and William Rocket. My name is Barbara Nagy, and the Barbwire is a nickname I had as a kid. Oh, and I live in Southern California.

Jeff said...

I completely misread the headline. I thought she wanted him to have sex with her burrito.

But then again, I suppose she did...