Sunday, September 20, 2015

Woman found duck-shaped tomato in garden

Marie Davidek from Mount Morris Township in Michigan has found a tomato shaped like a duck in her garden.



"I thought gee, that's kind of strange. And then I put him down and looked at him and thought, to me, he looks like a duck," Marie said. When Marie told her husband about the oddly shaped fruit, he had to see it to believe it.

"I said, no, no. And she showed it to me and I said, it's either a chicken or a duck," Bob Davidek said. "It's hard to believe it grew that way." The couple said they have no plans to cut up the tomato anytime soon.


YouTube link.

Marie says she hopes her tomato brings a smile to some faces as she shares her love of gardening. "This is really something that I think a lot of people should see," Marie said. "Maybe somebody else will starting doing a garden."

2 comments:

terrence said...

That MUST prove ducks exist..

Miss Liss said...

OH! needs to go on www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com/quack/

Started by the interesting Shannon Larratt and his partner Caitlin, sadly Shannon died a few years ago and I don't think the website is still being updated. But there are some ace duckies on there :)