A man in China had to be rescued by firefighters after he got his head stuck in a washing machine on Sunday.
The man, in Fuqing in Fujian province, became trapped after he put his head in the machine to check it while it was still switched on.
His flatmates called authorities after they failed to pull him out of the machine.
Firefighters had to cut the washing machine apart to release the man, who was not named.
He was covered during parts of the rescue to stop him getting burned from sparks as the machine was cut open.
He suffered only minor head injuries in the incident.
It took the fire crew 40 minutes to free him.
Post a Comment