Devon and Somerset Fire Service had to deal with a rolling pin on fire just after 9pm on Thursday evening.
One engine from Totnes responded to a property in Home Meadow after a fire alarm went off.
It turned out to be a small fire in the kitchen involving a rolling pin.
A report on the website of the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service reads:
"A fire engine from Totnes was mobilised to a fire alarm in a property.
"On arrival the incident commander confirmed a small fire in a kitchen involving a rolling pin, the rolling pin was removed to fresh air and crews ventilated the property."