Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas decorations in store rearranged to spell rude word

One shopper in Devon is less than full of festive spirit and decided to take their frustrations out on the decorations in a store.

The anonymous person rearranged part of the display in Exeter's Poundland to spell out a word which is less than festive.



Helen Patterson, who spotted the act of vandalism, said: "It definitely made me smile first thing on a Monday! I just happened to see it while walking around the store.

"I thought it was either an employee who didn't want to deal with Christmas that early or a member of the public having a bit of fun. It wasn't me though, I promise."

1 comment:

Anna Buckley said...

You wrote an interesting article. Thank you for sharing it. This is a very important article for me. Also see this profile about click speed test. You can check the click speed with this profile.